Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney speaks at the National Rifle Assn. convention in St. Louis. (Michael Conroy / Associated Press)
(AURN) -- GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney revealed during a private meeting among his campaign donors that he is not worried about the 47% of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes. The video was released by Huffington Post sister news site Mother Jones.
- BREAKING: Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website