Reaction to PA Voter ID Ruling
People pass the signs telling of the requirement for voters to show an acceptable photo ID to vote in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)
(AURN) -- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson issued his ruling on the voter ID law this morning; blocking the state's voter identification requirement from going into effect on Election Day. Many social and civil rights groups are reacting.
More AURN Headlines
- Reaction to Pres. Obama's Inequality Speech
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy