These two undated photos, provided by the American College of Radiology shows an extremely dense breast, left, and a least dense breast. Women whose breast tissue is very dense have a greater risk of developing breast cancer than women whose breasts conta
(AURN) -- For the first time in years, there may be a medical breakthrough for those living with breast cancer. Medical professionals say a new drug could prolong the lives of women who have an extremely aggressive form of the disease.
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?