(AURN) -- Florida State Attorney Norm Wolfinger announced Tuesday that a grand jury will investigate the death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old who was shot to death in a gated community. Family Attorney Benjamin Crump held a press conference calling for gunman George Zimmerman to be arrested. Crump, along with several community activists and civil rights groups are saying that the teen was "killed in cold blood".
- Reaction to Pres. Obama's Inequality Speech
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy