Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. has been absent from Washing for over six months and as a result Chicago constituents are sounding off. (AP)
(AURN) -- Political analyst and former campaign organizer for Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. is commenting on the politician's absence from Congress.
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy
- 3 Black Teens Arrested for Waiting on Bus