(AURN) -- Lawyers for George Zimmerman are stressing the importance of Trayvon Martin's school records and social media posts as the documents could be valuable to the outcome of the upcoming murder trial. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer in a Florida who shot African-American unarmed teen Trayvon Martin as he walked home from a convenience store. The story became a media firestorm, including rallys and protests from people seeking justice for Trayvon.
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy