Adam Lanza is the shooter who killed 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT. Reports say he had Asperger's Syndrome.
(AURN) -- Since the most recent school shooting that left 20 children and 7 adults dead including the mother of the shooter. THe term "Asperger's Syndrome" has been mentioned as a condition the shooter may have suffered from, however advocates are calling for the public to get a better understating before drawing conclusions.
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy
- 3 Black Teens Arrested for Waiting on Bus
- Another Government Shutdown Looming
- Campaign to End Workplace Discrimination