American Urban Radio Network's Allegra Johnson with artist Mario Epanya during FashionAfricana Presents: Glamazonia, at the August Wilson Center, Pittsburgh PA. (Photo/De'Saundra Harris)
Mario Epanya creates "Africa Vogue" magazine covers.
Photography by Mario Epanya
(AURN) -- With his breathtaking images of women of color; one Cameroonian artist is on a mission to represent the beauty and culture of Africa.
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City
- Budget Deal Averts Government Shutdown
- Rainbow Push Plans Mandela Memorial
- Campaign to End Workplace Discrimination
- Obama, Castro: A 'Significant' Handshake