Spelman College Leadership Conference
(AURN) -- The Ninth Annual Spelman College Leadership and Women of Color Conference reveals an exciting program of events to support this year's theme of Strategic Leadership: Building Wealth, Entrepreneurship and Paying it Forward.
This two-day empowerment conference will be held at the Georgia International Convention Center, May 15 - 16, and is designed to dynamically engage attendees in a critical examination of business strategies that today's female leaders must employ in order to be truly successful.
More AURN Headlines
- Reaction to Pres. Obama's Inequality Speech
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy