(AURN) -- J-Lo has expanded her resume. Jennifer Lopez is now the chief creative officer of the first English-language Latino channel, the NUVOtv Network.
The new gig took her to Washington Wednesday to speak at the Cable Show, an industry convention.
During an official launch of the network in NY last month, Jennifer Lopez said, “Latinos are a force in this country. We are an engine for growth – we have huge economic power and unprecedented political and cultural influence and it’s time for television to reflect who the modern Latino actually is – not who we are believed to be - not who we may have been - but who we are now."
Lopez says she isn't giving up music. She says singing, dancing, acting, and performing live will always be her passion.
Watch Jennifer at NUVOtv's Upfront Presentation in NYC
- Mandela Passing Dominates Headlines
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks