President Barack Obama answers questions during his new conference in the Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 30, 2013. The president strongly suggested Tuesday he'd consider military action against Syria. (AP)
(AURN) -- The White House confirmed Thursday that it had "high confidence" that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons against rebel forces and last night President Obama made the decision to move forward with offering military assistance to the revel forces by providing arms.
Watch this video of the affects of chemical weapons on Syrian rebel forces.
- McAllister Minute: Mandela's Lesson for U.S.
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City
- Budget Deal Averts Government Shutdown
- Rainbow Push Plans Mandela Memorial