With corporate retailers moving into the historic Harlem business district on 125th Street, black businesses are losing ground literally. (Courtesy: Black Enterprise)
Rev. Dennis Dillon is know as New York City's economics pastor. Dillon is founder of the local paper Christian Times and the Brooklyn Christian Center. (Photo Courtesy: Rev. Dennis Dillon)
(AURN) -- Rev. Dennis Dillon, pastor of Riverside Church in Harlem, says as African-Amerians reflect on the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation the economic state of the Black community should be at the top of their agendas.
- Reaction to Pres. Obama's Inequality Speech
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy