Sean Combs arrives at the HBO Golden Globe After Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday Jan. 13, 2013, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP)
(AURN) -- With his own brand of luxury liqueur, bottled water and clothing line Diddy, formerly P. Diddy, Puff Daddy and a host of other names, sure has a hectic schedule and he is now ready to add another venture to his stack. Diddy will launch the music channel Revolt in partnership with Time Warner Cable. Diddy has already secured a contract to broadcast Revolt with Comcast Universal.
Watch this video of Diddy announces the launching of Revolt....
- A Call for Justice in Death of Georgia Teen
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City
- Budget Deal Averts Government Shutdown
- Rainbow Push Plans Mandela Memorial