George Zimmerman at his murder trial in Seminole County Court in Florida. (Photo: AP)
(AURN) -- George Zimmerman's defense attorneys have begun their closing arguments at his second-degree murder trial in Florida. Attorney Mark O'Mara began his last effort to convince six jurors that Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year.
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?