(AURN) -- In a hard hitting interview with ‘Democracy Now', Dr. Cornel West labeled President Obama a "global George Zimmerman" for his expanding drone war that is responsible for the murders of hundreds of innocent children.
West told 'Democracy Now's Amy Good man, “I think we have to acknowledge that President Obama has very little moral authority at this point, because we know anybody who tries to rationalize the killing of innocent peoples, a criminal—George Zimmerman is a criminal—but President Obama is a global George Zimmerman, because he tries to rationalize the killing of innocent children.
Among other comments during the interview, West also said, "Five years in office and [President Obama] can’t say a word about the new Jim Crow.
Watch full interview here ...
(Photo: Dr. Cornel West and then Illinois Senator Barack Obama at Chicago Fundraiser)
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?