African Americans are nearly twice as likely as whites to have a stroke. Photo: www.elev8.com
(AURN) -- Heart disease is the number one killer in America. Weight, family history and overall health all play a role in who suffers from cardiovascular disorders but is race a factor as well?
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy
- 3 Black Teens Arrested for Waiting on Bus
- Another Government Shutdown Looming
- Campaign to End Workplace Discrimination