(AURN) -- Veteran funnyman Sinbad wants to show the country his cursing free brand of humor can still draw laughs after all these years.
In conjunction with NCM Fathom Events and New Wave Entertainment, Sinbad was first this week in a series of comedy specials being presented in movies theaters across the county. The one day event was dubbed, “SINBAD: Make Me Wanna Holla.”
Sinbad's show covered the gamut as he talked race, the N-word, politics and more. AURN's Danielle Smith gets the 4-11 from the funnyman himself.
*Make Me Wanna Holla' will be available on DVD soon.
- The ONE Campaign Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Wrongfully Convicted Man Out After 30-Years
- A Call for Justice in Death of Georgia Teen
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City