(AURN) -- According to CBS affiliate WCSC-TV, Michael Brown and 24 of his family and friends were at Wild Wing Cafe celebrating his cousin's final day in Charleston, S.C., last month when the group was suddenly told to leave.
Allegedly, the shift manager told Brown that a white customer felt "threatened" by his party. When one of Brown's companions started filming the exchange, the shift manager is said to have told the group to leave. Brown took to Facebook with this post to lambast the company for its discrimination. The act of prejudice has since went viral.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy