New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith (7) works against the Atlanta Falcons during the first half of an NFL football game, Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, in Atlanta. (AP Photo/David Goldman)
Philadelphia Eagles' Nick Foles (9) stiff-arms New York Giants' Mathias Kiwanuka (94) during the second half of an NFL football game on Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
New York Jets kicker Nick Folk (2) kicks the winning field goal against Atlanta Falcons cornerback Robert Alford (23) during the second half of an NFL football game, Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, in Atlanta. The Jets won 30-28. (AP Photo/John Bazemore)
(AURN) -- At the Georgia Dome, the New York Jets improve to 3-2 behind quarterback Geno Smith and kicker Nick Foles.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy