President Barack Obama pauses while speaking about the the budget and the partial government shutdown, Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013. (AP Photo / Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
(AURN) -- President Obama meets with at least 18 of the House GOP Conference Thursday on working out a deal to end the government shutdown. As the meeting is anticipated, the money is running out. As the stalemate continues, the White House gives a date when the government is expected to run out of money.
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?