Eleven FAMU students faced charges after members of the Marching 100 band fatally hazed Robert Champion, Jr. Now his family is suing the university.
Pam Champion and Robert Champion, Sr., parents of Robert Champion who died during a FAMU Marching Band hazing incident, are suing the historically black university.
(AURN) -- The parents of Florida A&M drum major, Robery Champion, Jr., who died after a fatal hazing by students of the university marching band are suing the school. The parents filed suit today, more than six months after their son's untimely death aboard a bus outside of an Orlando motel.
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City
- Budget Deal Averts Government Shutdown
- Rainbow Push Plans Mandela Memorial
- Campaign to End Workplace Discrimination
- Obama, Castro: A 'Significant' Handshake