Former President of Penn State University speaks with former head football coach Joe Paterno. Both are accused of turning a blind eye to convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky's abuse victims.
Former PSU VP, Gary Schultz. (AP)
Former PSU athletic director, Tim Curly. (AP)
(AURN) -- Former FBI Director and federal judge Louis Freeh released an investigative report today detailing what he called "shocking disregard" by top PSU officials for child abuse victims in the Jerry Sandusky case.
- Obama: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Award
- House Passes Bi-Partisan Budge Deal
- Winnie Mandela on Nelson's Last Moments
- The ONE Campaign Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Wrongfully Convicted Man Out After 30-Years
- [WATCH] Surprising Tribute to Mandela
- A Call for Justice in Death of Georgia Teen
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing