President Obama and the Black Vote
President Barack Obama (Then Senator Obama of Illinios) greets black voters on the campaign trail in 2008. (AP Photo / Jae C. Hong, FILE)
(AURN) -- The Presidential contest is tight and there are concerns the black vote is being taken for granted.
More AURN Headlines
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?