James Ammons, President of Florida A & M University, announces that the school has had it's accreditation restored by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Thursday, June 26, 2008, in Tallahassee, Fla.(AP Photo/Phil Coale)
(AURN) -- Florida A & M President James Ammons has been forced by university officials to resign early. Ammons presided over the university during the hazing death of Robert Champion, Jr. last fall.
- Police Thwart Potential School Shooting
- KKK Meeting in Baltimore to 'Impeach Obama'
- Final Presidential Press Conference of 2013
- Senate Approves Defense Policy Bill
- Lawmakers Promise Vote on Jobless Benefits
- Assistance to the Central African Republic
- Theatre in London Collapses, Several Injured
- Obama Commutes 8 Crack Cocaine Sentences