FILE. Demonstrators react during a speech at an anti-gay marriage rally in Annapolis, Md. Groups, including Defend Maryland Marriage and the Family Protection Lobby, turned out for a rally calling for a constitutional amendment to block same sex marriage.
(AURN) -- The Maryland Marriage Alliance says the state's LGBT community is using intimidation tactics against residents who signed a petition to put gay marriage laws on the ballot for a second vote in November.
- House Passes Bi-Partisan Budge Deal
- Winnie Mandela on Nelson's Last Moments
- ACA Website Problems Update
- The ONE Campaign Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Wrongfully Convicted Man Out After 30-Years
- A Call for Justice in Death of Georgia Teen
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter