This trial sketch pictures (L to R) Jennifer Hudson's fiance, David Otunga, the actress/singer and her sister, Julia Hudson, also the estranged wife of now convicted murderer William Balfour. (AP)
(AURN) -- The Jennifer Hudson family murder case came to an end Friday, May 11 as a jury convicted William Balfour of the murders of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew. Balfour now faces a mandatory life sentence. Jurors said Jennifer Hudson's celebrity status played little to no role in the conviction.
- Reaction to Pres. Obama's Inequality Speech
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy