President Barack Obama (AP Photo)
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney (AP Photo)
Congressman James Clyburn (D - SC) (AP Photo)
(AURN) -- It is unclear if President Obama read the New York Times article about an effort to smear him in ways to bring up Reverend Jeremiah Wright and attack his presidential record, among other things. The President is currently the target of a nasty ad campaign (that allegedly has been squashed) where among other things he is being called a 'Metrosexual Black Abe Lincoln'.
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy
- 3 Black Teens Arrested for Waiting on Bus