CEO of Perennial Strategy Group, Lamell McMorris is paying it forward with a youth entrepreneurship competition, 2012 Perennial Youth Business Competition. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
Lamell McMorris with Alpha Phi Alpha General President Herman "Skip" Mason at the MLK Memorial site. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
Lamell McMorris (at podium) with Reverend Al Sharption (far left) at a National Action Network reception to celebrate the grand opening of the organization's Washington, D.C. Bureau
Perennial Strategy Group supports the Washington DC Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation during the 2010 Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's (CBCF) Annual Legislative Conference. (Courtesy: Lamell McMorris)
(AURN) -- Lamell McMorris, a successful businessman in DC and CEO of Perennial Strategy Group, is giving back to DC youth with the '2012 Perennial Youth Business Competition'. Capitol city high schoolers can go to the contest Website to learn more.
- McAllister Minute: Mandela's Lesson for U.S.
- Thousands Line Streets for Mandela Viewing
- White House Responds to Fake Interpreter
- Poll Numbers Down for President Obama
- Pope Francis: Person of the Year
- GOP Outreach Targets the Motor City
- Budget Deal Averts Government Shutdown
- Rainbow Push Plans Mandela Memorial