The Grammy-nominated R&B star is adding another accomplishment to his list of accolades as encourages African Americans to wake-up about the dangers of prostate cancer.
(AURN) -- Long-time musical legend Charlie Wilson says African Americans are battling prostate cancer at an alarming rate and need to talk about it. Wilson is hosting the program "Making Awareness a Priority" to get the conversation about the disease started.
The website for more information: http://www.myprostatecancerroadmap.com/information-resources/making-awareness-a-priority
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy