n this May 16, 2011 file photo, U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. attends ceremonies for Chicago Mayor-elect Rahm Emanuel in Chicago. Despite admitted mental health problems, the congressman is expected to return to Congress this week. (AP)
(AURN) -- Despite comments made by his father that suggest he is not mentally stable, Jesse Jackson Jr. is reportedly returning to his job as an Illinois congressman this week.
- Rep. Alcee Hastings: Struggling Americans
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website