(AURN) -- A Pennsylvania judge is weighing in on the controversial voter ID laws. Officials with the national NAACP are working to block the law that requires voters to show valid ID before voting; something that the NAACP says disenfranchise people of color, the poor, students and the elderly.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy