Reaction to PA Voter ID Ruling
People pass the signs telling of the requirement for voters to show an acceptable photo ID to vote in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)
(AURN) -- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson issued his ruling on the voter ID law this morning; blocking the state's voter identification requirement from going into effect on Election Day. Many social and civil rights groups are reacting.
More AURN Headlines
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?