Sandusky Voicemails may Lead to Law Suit
(AURN) -- Voicemails have surfaced of convicted pedophile Jerry Sandusky asking one of his victims to go to a football game. The victim, who Sandusky was caught molesting in a Penn State locker room, may be filing a law suit against Penn State.
More AURN Headlines
- President Obama's Inequality Speech
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy
- 3 Black Teens Arrested for Waiting on Bus