Smaller, more subdued groups of teachers picket outside Morgan Park High School in Chicago, as a strike by Chicago Teachers Union members heads into its second week. Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he will seek a court order to force the city's teachers back into
(AURN) -- As the Chicago teacher's strike hits the 6th day, mayor Rahm Emmanuel says he may file suit to force the teachers back into the classroom.
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?