Rev. Delman Coates, senior pastor of Mt. Enon Baptist Church, Clinton, Md., left, Rev. Al Sharpton, president, National Action Network, center, and Rev. Amos Brown, senior pastor of Third Baptist Church, San Francisco, Calif., right, announce their suppor
Rev. Al Sharpton speaks to the crowds at the Sanford police station during a rally for slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin on Saturday, March 31, 2012 in Sanford, Fla. (AP)
(AURN) -- Rev. Al Sharpton weighs in on Black clergy's response to gay marriage and the halted Pennsylvania voter id law.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy