Jack Gerard, President and CEO of the American Petroleum Institute (Courtesy: UPI / Kevin Dietsch)
(AURN) -- Gas prices and jobs are two of the many major issues the Presidential candidates are focusing on leading up to the 2012 election. The president of the American Petroleum Institute tells AURN.com that he wants all Americans to be educated on options to potentially lower prices at the pump and increase employment.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy