U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice claps as she watches golfers from the gallery on the first hole during the third round of the AT&T National golf tournament at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Md., Saturday, July 5, 2008. (AP Photo/Nick Was
(AURN) -- Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is making history, again. Rice is on par to become one of the first women to join the Augusta National Golf Club; an allowance formerly reserved for men.
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?