United Auto Workers president Bob King gestures as President Barack Obama arrives to speak at the UAW conference in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)
(AURN) -- White House Correspondent April Ryan is reporting President Obama made what some call a clever campaign move on the day of the Michigan Primary.
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website
- White House Reacts to Detroit Bankruptcy