White House on Affirmative Action
(AURN) -- Issues of affirmative action and admissions at the nation's universities are under the microscope at the United States Supreme Court. The White House sent the Supreme Court their ideas on how they should decide.
More AURN Headlines
- Native Americans Fight to Change Team's Name
- American Killed in Bengazi
- President Obama on Nelson Mandela's Passing
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?