(L to R) Barack Obama, President of the United States of America; Mitt Romney, Republican Presidential nominee. (AP)
(AURN) -- As election day nears on November 6th, both President Obama and Mitt Romney excellerate their campaign strategies in efforts of reaching voters in key states. The battleground and swing states are the focus for both men this week.
- BREAKING: Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- D.C.to Raise Minimum Wage, Workers Protest
- President Obama Talks Income Inequality
- MSNBC Host Resigns After Incendiary Remarks
- Which U.S. City Will Be the Next Detroit?
- Daughter: Mandela on Deathbed
- NTSB Fields Questions on Train Derailment
- President Obama Commments on ACA Website