The Grammy-nominated R&B star is adding another accomplishment to his list of accolades as encourages African Americans to wake-up about the dangers of prostate cancer.
(AURN) -- Long-time musical legend Charlie Wilson says African Americans are battling prostate cancer at an alarming rate and need to talk about it. Wilson is hosting the program "Making Awareness a Priority" to get the conversation about the disease started.
The website for more information: http://www.myprostatecancerroadmap.com/information-resources/making-awareness-a-priority
- Longtime GA State Rep. Pleads Not Guilty
- President to Talk Drones in Defense Speech
- Funerals Begin for Young Tornado Victims
- Terrorist Beheads British Soldier [VIDEO]
- President to Visit Disaster Area in Oklahoma
- Police Search for Gunman Who Killed Child
- Stories Behind the Oklahoma Tornado Disaster
- IRS Official Pleads the Fifth